Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Republican Primary in the Sunshine State


As a member of the small and debilitated Goldwater conclave in the GOP, I am now presented with my absentee ballot for the primary races in Clay County FL.


My choices for Sen. are as follows:

LeRoy Collins Jr.

Katherine Harris

William “Will” McBride

Peter Monroe

Gov.:

Charlie Crist

Tom Gallagher

Vernon Palmer

Michael W. St. Jean

The other categories are for local elections. However, the above candidates represent the very best the GOP has to offer from the great state of Florida. These 8 GOP candidates will be the face of Florida. Let us look a little closer at them shall we….

LeRoy Collins Jr.

Supports trade with Cuba, supports a wall around the southern border and doesn’t like earmarking through the legislative process

Katherine Harris

I point you to two web sites: (she will be getting my vote)

http://katherineharrissucks.com/

http://electharris.org/

William “Will” McBride

New comer and wants to "listen" to the great people of Florida

Peter Monroe

Businessman and GOP member all his life… and this means what?

Charlie Crist

All he needs is an ‘h’ and he would be a shoe in…

Tom Gallagher

Pundits say he is to moderate…?

Vernon Palmer

I have no idea who the hell the guy is (He will be getting my vote)

Michael W. St. Jean

Doesn’t give out information…

Now the logic of my vote is simple. The GOP doesn’t represent me (See Bruce Bartlett’s Imposter and Goldwater platform-for representation of the real GOP). However, keeping my party affiliation with this quasi-fascist party is needed to decrease the legitimacy of the candidates. I will vote for either the weaker candidate or the one which will more likely lose to the DEM in the general election (I get to vote in the General election too isn't democracy great!!). Until the Christian Right releases this party, I find no other means of voting. Also I will never vote in a booth. All voting will be done as absentee. I suggest you do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home